By Staff Reporter
Content revised on 14th Jan 2023, 08:30
Summary. This article answers the following questions:
- How do I change the cellphone number of a myNSFAS account?
- How do I change the email address of a myNSFAS account?
- How do I change the password of a myNSFAS account?
- How do I recover a myNSFAS account if I do not know or have access to my cellphone number and email address?
The myNSFAS student portal allows you to submit your NSFAS application, check your application progress, get your application results, and upload the relevant, supporting documents using a device such as a desktop computer.
Below are the steps of how to reset the login details such as password of your myNSFAS account.
- Log onto my.nsfas.org.za.
- Click on “Forgot password” and type in your ID number.
- Choose what you need to change by clicking on “Contact number” to change your cellphone number, “Email address” to replace the previous email, or “None of the above” to recover your account.
- Click on “I am not a robot” and “Send code” or “Recover your account”.
- If you clicked on “Send code”, wait for a One Time Pin (OTP) number through an SMS and email address to the cellphone number and email address that you provided.
- Check your cellphone or email for the OTP number, which is valid for 24 hours.
- Type the OTP in the provided block and then click “Submit”.
- Receive a message through SMS and email consisting of a link to reset your login details.
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the reset page.
- Reset your login details by following the steps on your screen and then click “Submit”.
Feature image is a screenshot of a previous myNSFAS log-in page.
2 comments on “How to Reset myNSFAS Login Details?”
Can u help me to update my cellphone on student portal profile
Hi, please read the article below as it can assist you to update the cellphone number of your myNSFAS student portal account.
‘How Do I Change My Cellphone Number Used By NSFAS (Wallet)?’ Link: https://wp.me/pabUSj-PQ
Please let us know how everything goes.