By Staff Reporter
Content revised on 14th Jan 2023, 08:30
Summary. This article answers the following questions:
- Why do I need a working email address for my NSFAS application?
- Where do I find free email sites for my NSFAS application?
- How do I create a free email address for my NSFAS application?
When applying for funding from the National Student Financial Scheme (NSFAS), you need a working email address and cellphone number for NSFAS to inform you about the progress related to your application, among other matters.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can create a free email address:
- Open your Internet browser such as Google or Microsoft Edge.
- Type “free email sites” on the search bar of your Internet browser to see the different free email sites available. Examples are iCloud, Yahoo, and Gmail.
- Select the free email site of your choice and click on it.
- Land on a “sign in” page and then search for “Create an account” and click on it.
- Set up your new email account by providing information such as your names and date of birth.
- Create a unique username and password to move on to the next step. If your suggested email address or username is not available, you will be notified and provided with alternatives.
- Complete other tasks, which are often optional, such as creating a profile consisting of your profile picture.
After conducting the above steps, you will have a working email address. Remember to note down and keep your username and password safe.
Feature image is a screenshot of a previous myNSFAS log-in page.
6 comments on “How to Create Email Address for myNSFAS?”